1-9" Pie Shell
3 cups, Cheese, (gruyere) Swiss, or Cheddar, or both
4 tablespoons of butter
1/2 cup of whipping cream
1/2 cup of onions, finely chopped
1/2 cup of bell peppers, finely chopped
1 cup of crab meat
1 cup of shrimp
salt and pepper
1. Layer bottom of pie shell with 1/2 cup of cheese
2. Saute onions and bell pepper in butter until soft
3. Add shrimp and crab meat, and suate until shrimp are opaque. Layer shrimp and crab mixture on top of cheese.
4. Mix eggs and whipping cream. Pour over top of the shrimp.
5. Top with remaining cheese ad bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.