SNOW DAY: Closures in Southwest Louisiana - All area state offices closed today
Published: Dec. 8, 2017 at 11:32 AM CST|Updated: Dec. 8, 2017 at 1:37 PM CST
SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA (KPLC) - Here are the latest snow closures in Southwest Louisiana
- Lake Charles City Hall - including all non-essential administrative offices and services. Garbage and trash pickup suspended. City Transit services temporarily suspended.
- All City Services
- Calcasieu Clerk of Court
- Calcasieu Parish courthouse
- Calcasieu Public Libraries
- First Federal bank in
- Lake Charles City Court
- Lake Charles City Hall
- Lake Charles Civic Ballet
- 14th Judicial District Court
- 36th Judicial District Court in Beauregard
- Southwest Louisiana Credit Union in Lake Charles, Sulphur, and Westlake will open at Noon
- Sulphur City Court
- State offices closed in Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jeff Davis, Vernon parishes
- Lake Charles Transit Services temporarily suspended.
- Westlake City Hall
- Imperial Calcasieu Human Services Authority
Send closures to email@example.com.
Copyright 2017 KPLC. All rights reserved.