Texans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Houston Texans at the moment have the 10th-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +6600.
Watch the Texans this season on Fubo!
Texans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Texans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Texans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Texans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Texans are two spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (10th-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (12th-best).
- The Texans have experienced the 12th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +20000 at the start of the season to +6600.
- With odds of +6600, the Texans have been given a 1.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Houston Betting Insights
- Houston is 5-6-0 against the spread this year.
- There have been four Texans games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- The Texans have been favored on the moneyline three total times this season. They've gone 2-1 in those games.
- Houston has been an underdog in seven games this season and won four (57.1%) of those contests.
- The Texans are compiling 374.9 yards per game on offense (sixth in NFL), and they rank 22nd on defense with 347.6 yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Texans rank 10th in the NFL with 23.5 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 14th in points allowed (347.6 points allowed per contest).
Texans Impact Players
- C.J. Stroud has thrown for 3,266 yards (296.9 per game), completing 63.7%, with 19 touchdowns and five interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Stroud has scored three TDs and accumulated 132 yards.
- In 10 games, Tank Dell has 47 catches for 709 yards (70.9 per game) and seven TDs.
- In 10 games, Nico Collins has 50 catches for 800 yards (80.0 per game) and five scores.
- In 11 games, Devin Singletary has run for 489 yards (44.5 per game) and two scores.
- On defense, Blake Cashman has helped lead the charge with one pick to go with 76 tackles, 9.0 TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended in nine games.
Bet on Texans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Texans Player Futures
2023-24 Texans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Ravens||L 25-9||+750|
|2||September 17||Colts||L 31-20||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Jaguars||W 37-17||+1600|
|4||October 1||Steelers||W 30-6||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Falcons||L 21-19||+10000|
|6||October 15||Saints||W 20-13||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Panthers||L 15-13||+150000|
|9||November 5||Buccaneers||W 39-37||+25000|
|10||November 12||@ Bengals||W 30-27||+30000|
|11||November 19||Cardinals||W 21-16||+150000|
|12||November 26||Jaguars||L 24-21||+1600|
|14||December 10||@ Jets||-||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Titans||-||+50000|
|18||January 7||@ Colts||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.