Texans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Houston Texans are 10th in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +6600.
Watch the Texans this season on Fubo!
Texans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1100
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Texans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Texans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Texans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Texans higher (10th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (12th-best).
- The Texans were +20000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now improved to +6600, which is the 11th-biggest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Texans have a 1.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Houston Betting Insights
- Houston's record against the spread is 5-6-0.
- This season, four of the Texans' 11 games have hit the over.
- The Texans have won two of the three games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Houston has been an underdog in seven games this season and won four (57.1%) of those contests.
- The Texans are putting up 374.9 yards per game on offense this season (sixth in NFL), and they are allowing 347.6 yards per game (22nd) on defense.
- The Texans are putting up 23.5 points per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 14th, surrendering 21.1 points per game.
Texans Impact Players
- In 11 games, C.J. Stroud has passed for 3,266 yards (296.9 per game), with 19 TDs and five INTs, and completing 63.7%.
- Stroud also has run for 132 yards and three scores.
- In the passing game, Tank Dell has scored seven times, hauling in 47 balls for 709 yards (70.9 per game).
- In the passing game, Nico Collins has scored five times, catching 50 balls for 800 yards (80.0 per game).
- In 11 games, Devin Singletary has rushed for 489 yards (44.5 per game) and two scores.
- Blake Cashman has delivered one pick to go with 76 tackles, 9.0 TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended in nine games for the Texans.
Bet on Texans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Texans Player Futures
2023-24 Texans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Ravens||L 25-9||+750|
|2||September 17||Colts||L 31-20||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Jaguars||W 37-17||+1600|
|4||October 1||Steelers||W 30-6||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Falcons||L 21-19||+10000|
|6||October 15||Saints||W 20-13||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Panthers||L 15-13||+150000|
|9||November 5||Buccaneers||W 39-37||+25000|
|10||November 12||@ Bengals||W 30-27||+30000|
|11||November 19||Cardinals||W 21-16||+150000|
|12||November 26||Jaguars||L 24-21||+1600|
|14||December 10||@ Jets||-||+75000|
|15||December 17||@ Titans||-||+50000|
|18||January 7||@ Colts||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.