Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 2 the New Orleans Saints' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +8000, place them 15th in the NFL.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Saints are 15th-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), but only 20th according to computer rankings.
- The Saints were +4000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now dropped to +8000, which is the 16th-biggest change in the entire NFL.
- The Saints' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1.2%.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this year.
- There have been three Saints games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- The Saints have a 4-6 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- New Orleans won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Saints rank 12th in total offense (347.1 yards per game) and 12th in total defense (320.3 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Saints are totaling 20.8 points per game offensively this season (19th in NFL), and they are giving up 20.2 points per game (eighth) on the other side of the ball.
Saints Impact Players
- In 11 games, Derek Carr has thrown for 2,535 yards (230.5 per game), with 10 TDs and five INTs, and completing 65.6%.
- On the ground, Alvin Kamara has scored two TDs and gained 457 yards (57.1 per game).
- Also, Kamara has 54 catches for 355 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, Chris Olave has scored three times, hauling in 63 balls for 771 yards (70.1 per game).
- In 11 games, Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.5 per game), with one touchdown and zero interceptions, and completing 83.3%.
- Demario Davis has been causing chaos on defense, totaling 79 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended for the Saints.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+50000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+6600|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+10000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.