Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the New Orleans Saints are 14th in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +8000.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), the Saints are 14th-best in the NFL. They are far below that, 20th, according to computer rankings.
- The Saints' Super Bowl odds have fallen from +4000 at the start of the season to +8000, the 16th-smallest change among all teams.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Saints have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this season.
- There have been three Saints games (out of 11) that went over the total this season.
- The Saints have a 4-6 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- New Orleans won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Saints are averaging 347.1 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 12th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 12th, giving up 320.3 yards per game.
- The Saints rank 18th in scoring offense (20.8 points per game) and eighth in scoring defense (20.2 points allowed per game) this season.
Saints Impact Players
- In 11 games, Derek Carr has thrown for 2,535 yards (230.5 per game), with 10 TDs and five INTs, and completing 65.6%.
- Alvin Kamara has run for 457 yards (57.1 per game) and two scores in eight games.
- Also, Kamara has 54 receptions for 355 yards and one TD.
- In 11 games, Chris Olave has 63 receptions for 771 yards (70.1 per game) and three scores.
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.5 per game), completing 83.3%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 11 games.
- In 11 games for the Saints, Demario Davis has recorded 4.0 sacks and 6.0 TFL and 79 tackles.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+50000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+6600|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+10000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 5:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.