Ravens Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Baltimore Ravens right now have the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire NFL at +750.
Watch the Ravens this season on Fubo!
Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: -300
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +750
Looking to place a futures bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Ravens in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Ravens Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Ravens are only fourth-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+750), but second-best according to computer rankings.
- The Ravens have experienced the seventh-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +1800 at the beginning of the season to +750.
- The Ravens' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 11.8%.
Baltimore Betting Insights
- Baltimore has eight wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have played 12 games this year and five of them have gone over the total.
- The Ravens have won 72.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-3).
- Baltimore won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Ravens rank seventh in total offense this year (366.1 yards per game), but they've been thriving on defense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 273.9 yards allowed per game.
- The Ravens rank sixth in points scored this season (27 points per game), but they've been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 15.6 points allowed per game.
Ravens Impact Players
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 2,618 yards (218.2 per game), completing 68.3%, with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Jackson has scored five TDs and accumulated 574 yards.
- Gus Edwards has run for 590 yards (49.2 per game) and 10 scores in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Edwards has scored zero times, with 10 catches for 130 yards.
- In 12 games, Zay Flowers has 58 receptions for 613 yards (51.1 per game) and two scores.
- In 11 games, Justice Hill has run for 290 yards (26.4 per game) and three scores.
- Roquan Smith has compiled 126 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 12 games for the Ravens.
Bet on Ravens to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Ravens Player Futures
2023-24 Ravens NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Texans||W 25-9||+6600|
|2||September 17||@ Bengals||W 27-24||+30000|
|3||September 24||Colts||L 22-19||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Browns||W 28-3||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Steelers||L 17-10||+6600|
|6||October 15||@ Titans||W 24-16||+50000|
|7||October 22||Lions||W 38-6||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Cardinals||W 31-24||+150000|
|9||November 5||Seahawks||W 37-3||+10000|
|10||November 12||Browns||L 33-31||+6600|
|11||November 16||Bengals||W 34-20||+30000|
|12||November 26||@ Chargers||W 20-10||+12500|
|15||December 17||@ Jaguars||-||+1600|
|16||December 25||@ 49ers||-||+400|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.