Ravens Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Baltimore Ravens right now have the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire league at +750.
Watch the Ravens this season on Fubo!
Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: -300
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +750
Looking to place a futures bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Ravens in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Ravens Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Ravens are two spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (fourth-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (second-best).
- The Ravens were +1800 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now improved to +750, which is the seventh-smallest change in the entire league.
- The Ravens' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 11.8%.
Baltimore Betting Insights
- Baltimore has covered the spread eight times in 12 games.
- Out of 12 Ravens games this year, five have hit the over.
- The Ravens have been favored on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They've gone 8-3 in those games.
- Baltimore won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Ravens rank seventh in total offense this season (366.1 yards per game), but they've been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 273.9 yards allowed per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Ravens have been a top-five unit, ranking second-best by allowing just 15.6 points per game. They rank sixth on offense (27 points per game).
Ravens Impact Players
- In 12 games, Lamar Jackson has passed for 2,618 yards (218.2 per game), with 13 TDs and five INTs, and completing 68.3%.
- On the ground, Jackson has scored five TDs and accumulated 574 yards.
- In 12 games, Gus Edwards has run for 590 yards (49.2 per game) and 10 scores.
- Edwards also has 10 catches for 130 yards and zero scores.
- In the passing game, Zay Flowers has scored two times, catching 58 balls for 613 yards (51.1 per game).
- In 11 games, Justice Hill has rushed for 290 yards (26.4 per game) and three scores.
- On defense, Roquan Smith has helped lead the way with 126 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Ravens to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Ravens Player Futures
2023-24 Ravens NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Texans||W 25-9||+6600|
|2||September 17||@ Bengals||W 27-24||+30000|
|3||September 24||Colts||L 22-19||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Browns||W 28-3||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Steelers||L 17-10||+6600|
|6||October 15||@ Titans||W 24-16||+50000|
|7||October 22||Lions||W 38-6||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Cardinals||W 31-24||+150000|
|9||November 5||Seahawks||W 37-3||+6600|
|10||November 12||Browns||L 33-31||+6600|
|11||November 16||Bengals||W 34-20||+30000|
|12||November 26||@ Chargers||W 20-10||+12500|
|15||December 17||@ Jaguars||-||+1600|
|16||December 25||@ 49ers||-||+400|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.