Eagles Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Philadelphia Eagles right now have the second-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire NFL at +425.
Watch the Eagles this season on Fubo!
Eagles Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: -900
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +425
Looking to place a futures bet on the Eagles to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Eagles in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Eagles Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Eagles higher (second-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (seventh-best).
- The Eagles were +800 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now moved up to +425, which is the second-smallest change in the entire league.
- With odds of +425, the Eagles have been given a 19% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Philadelphia Betting Insights
- Philadelphia's record against the spread is 6-2-3.
- This season, six of the Eagles' 11 games have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles have compiled a 9-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90% of those games).
- Philadelphia won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Eagles rank ninth in total offense (364.3 yards per game) and 19th in total defense (341 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Eagles rank 20th in scoring defense this year (22.4 points allowed per game), but they've been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 28.2 points per game.
Eagles Impact Players
- Jalen Hurts has thrown for 2,697 yards (245.2 per game), completing 67.6%, with 18 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Hurts has scored 11 TDs and accumulated 410 yards.
- A.J. Brown has 73 catches for 1,050 yards (95.5 per game) and seven TDs in 11 games.
- In 11 games, D'Andre Swift has rushed for 770 yards (70.0 per game) and four scores.
- DeVonta Smith has 55 catches for 738 yards (67.1 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- Reed Blankenship has been wreaking havoc on defense, totaling two INTs and 70 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended for the Eagles.
Bet on Eagles to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Eagles Player Futures
2023-24 Eagles NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Patriots||W 25-20||+150000|
|2||September 14||Vikings||W 34-28||+10000|
|3||September 25||@ Buccaneers||W 25-11||+25000|
|4||October 1||Commanders||W 34-31||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ Rams||W 23-14||+12500|
|6||October 15||@ Jets||L 20-14||+75000|
|7||October 22||Dolphins||W 31-17||+800|
|8||October 29||@ Commanders||W 38-31||+150000|
|9||November 5||Cowboys||W 28-23||+900|
|11||November 20||@ Chiefs||W 21-17||+450|
|12||November 26||Bills||W 37-34||+3500|
|14||December 10||@ Cowboys||-||+900|
|15||December 18||@ Seahawks||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Giants||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.