Eagles Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Philadelphia Eagles at the moment have the best odds in the entire league to win the Super Bowl at +400.
Watch the Eagles this season on Fubo!
Eagles Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: -1204
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +400
Looking to place a futures bet on the Eagles to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Eagles in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Eagles Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Eagles much higher (best in the league) than the computer rankings do (seventh-best).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Eagles have had the second-smallest change this season, improving from +800 at the start to +400.
- The Eagles have a 20% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Philadelphia Betting Insights
- Philadelphia is 6-2-3 against the spread this season.
- There have been six Eagles games (out of 11) that hit the over this season.
- The Eagles have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They've finished 9-1 in those games.
- Philadelphia won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Eagles rank ninth in the NFL with 364.3 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 19th in total defense (341 yards allowed per contest).
- The Eagles sport the 20th-ranked defense this year (22.4 points allowed per game), and they've been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with 28.2 points per game.
Eagles Impact Players
- Jalen Hurts has passed for 2,697 yards (245.2 per game), completing 67.6%, with 18 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 11 games.
- Hurts also has rushed for 410 yards and 11 scores.
- In the passing game, A.J. Brown has scored seven times, hauling in 73 balls for 1,050 yards (95.5 per game).
- D'Andre Swift has run for 770 yards (70.0 per game) and four scores in 11 games.
- In the passing game, DeVonta Smith has scored five times, hauling in 55 balls for 738 yards (67.1 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, the Eagles' Reed Blankenship has registered 70 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions in his nine games.
Bet on Eagles to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Eagles Player Futures
2023-24 Eagles NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Patriots||W 25-20||+150000|
|2||September 14||Vikings||W 34-28||+10000|
|3||September 25||@ Buccaneers||W 25-11||+25000|
|4||October 1||Commanders||W 34-31||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ Rams||W 23-14||+12500|
|6||October 15||@ Jets||L 20-14||+75000|
|7||October 22||Dolphins||W 31-17||+800|
|8||October 29||@ Commanders||W 38-31||+150000|
|9||November 5||Cowboys||W 28-23||+1000|
|11||November 20||@ Chiefs||W 21-17||+450|
|12||November 26||Bills||W 37-34||+3500|
|14||December 10||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|15||December 17||@ Seahawks||-||+10000|
|18||January 7||@ Giants||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.