Grambling vs. Northwestern State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Grambling Tigers (2-3) and Northwestern State Demons (0-3) squaring off at Prather Coliseum has a projected final score of 73-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Grambling, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 7:30 PM ET on November 22.
The Tigers head into this game on the heels of a 106-74 loss to Houston on Sunday.
Grambling vs. Northwestern State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Prather Coliseum in Natchitoches, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Grambling vs. Northwestern State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Grambling 73, Northwestern State 66
Other SWAC Predictions
Grambling Schedule Analysis
- The Tigers have one loss to Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 43rd-most in the nation.
- Grambling has tied for the third-most Quadrant 2 defeats in the country (two).
- The Demons have tied for the 46th-most Quadrant 3 losses in the country according to the RPI (one).
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Douthshine Prien: 8.8 PTS, 4.0 STL, 29.4 FG%
- Demya Young: 11.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Brenda McKinney: 8.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 38.5 FG%
- Jordyn Carter: 5.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.0 FG%
- Anijah Grant: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.2 FG%
Grambling Performance Insights
- The Tigers are being outscored by 6.6 points per game, with a -33 scoring differential overall. They put up 70.8 points per game (141st in college basketball), and give up 77.4 per contest (329th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.