Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) and Southern Utah Thunderbirds (1-2) at Thomas Assembly Center has a projected final score of 82-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Louisiana Tech, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 4:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Southern Utah is projected to cover the spread (13.5) against Louisiana Tech. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 145.5 total.
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Thomas Assembly Center
- Line: Louisiana Tech -13.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Louisiana Tech -1200, Southern Utah +725
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisiana Tech 82, Southern Utah 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Louisiana Tech vs. Southern Utah
- Pick ATS: Southern Utah (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Louisiana Tech Performance Insights
- At 72.2 points scored per game and 70.3 points allowed last season, Louisiana Tech was 162nd in the nation on offense and 184th on defense.
- The Bulldogs were 220th in the nation in rebounds per game (31.2) and 53rd in rebounds conceded (29.0) last season.
- Louisiana Tech was 237th in college basketball in assists (12.3 per game) last year.
- The Bulldogs made 8.5 3-pointers per game and shot 34.6% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 60th and 156th, respectively, in the country.
- Last season, Louisiana Tech was 322nd in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (8.5 per game) and 14th-worst in defensive 3-point percentage (37.2%).
- Last year, the Bulldogs attempted 42.1% of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 57.9% from inside it. In terms of makes, 32.9% of the Bulldogs' baskets were 3-pointers, and 67.1% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.