Kenneth Gainwell Week 11 Preview vs. the Chiefs
Philadelphia Eagles running back Kenneth Gainwell will be up against the Kansas City Chiefs and their 17th-ranked run defense in Week 11, with kickoff at 8:15 PM ET on Monday.
Gainwell has totaled 175 yards on 54 carries (21.9 ypg) in the running game. He has scored two rushing TDs. In the receiving game, Gainwell has amassed 15 catches for 74 yards (9.3 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Gainwell and the Eagles with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Gainwell vs. the Chiefs
- Gainwell vs the Chiefs (since 2021): 2 GP / 26 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Chiefs defense has not allowed a rusher to pile up 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- Kansas City has allowed three opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Chiefs have not allowed any opposing players to record more than one rushing TD against them this season.
- The 112.2 rushing yards the Chiefs concede per game makes them the 17th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- The Chiefs have the No. 1 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, giving up three this season (0.3 per game).
Eagles Player Previews
Kenneth Gainwell Rushing Props vs. the Chiefs
- Rushing Yards: 16.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Gainwell with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Gainwell Rushing Insights
- Gainwell hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in four of his eight opportunities this season (50.0%).
- The Eagles pass on 51.3% of their plays and run on 48.7%. They are ninth in NFL action in points scored.
- His team has attempted 290 rushes this season. He's handled 54 of those carries (18.6%).
- Gainwell has a rushing touchdown in two games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has 7.4% of his team's 27 offensive touchdowns this season (two).
- He has 19 red zone rushing carries (26.8% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Kenneth Gainwell Receiving Props vs the Chiefs
- Receiving Yards: 6.5 (-120)
Gainwell Receiving Insights
- Gainwell has topped his receiving yards prop bet two times in eight games this season.
- Gainwell has been targeted on 18 of his team's 305 passing attempts this season (5.9% target share).
- He averages 4.1 yards per target this season (74 yards on 18 targets).
- Gainwell, in eight games this season, has zero TD receptions.
Gainwell's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Cowboys||11/5/2023||Week 9||3 ATT / 22 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / 1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Commanders||10/29/2023||Week 8||2 ATT / -4 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 5 REC / 30 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Dolphins||10/22/2023||Week 7||8 ATT / 16 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jets||10/15/2023||Week 6||2 ATT / 13 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Rams||10/8/2023||Week 5||7 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.