Jalen Hurts Week 11 Preview vs. the Chiefs
Jalen Hurts has a tough matchup when his Philadelphia Eagles play the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11 (Monday, 8:15 PM ET). The Chiefs concede 176 passing yards per game, fourth-best in the league.
Hurts leads Philadelphia with 2,347 passing yards, or 260.8 per game. Hurts has thrown for 15 touchdowns with eight interceptions this year. On the ground, Hurts has rushed 88 times for 316 yards and seven TDs, averaging 35.1 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Hurts and the Eagles with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hurts vs. the Chiefs
- Hurts vs the Chiefs (since 2021): 2 GP / 345.5 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Kansas City has not allowed an opposing quarterback to throw for 300 or more passing yards in aan outing this year.
- The Chiefs have cenceded eight players to throw one or more TDs in a game this season.
- Kansas City has allowed three players to throw two or more touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- The Chiefs have allowed one opposing player to throw for three or more TD passes in an outing this season.
- Hurts will square off against the NFL's fourth-ranked pass defense this week. The Chiefs allow 176 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Chiefs have scored 12 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Chiefs' defense is eighth in the league in that category.
Eagles Player Previews
Jalen Hurts Passing Props vs. the Chiefs
- Passing Yards: 231.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+110)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Hurts with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hurts Passing Insights
- Hurts has bettered his passing yards prop total in six games this year, or 66.7%.
- The Eagles pass on 51.3% of their plays and run on 48.7%. They are ninth in NFL action in points scored.
- With 305 attempts for 2,347 passing yards, Hurts is fifth in league action with 7.7 yards per attempt.
- Hurts has thrown for a touchdown in all nine games this season, with more than one TD pass four times.
- He has 22 total touchdowns this season (81.5% of his team's 27 offensive TDs).
- Hurts accounts for 27.6% of his team's red zone plays, with 27 of his total 305 passing attempts inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
Jalen Hurts Rushing Props vs the Chiefs
- Rushing Yards: 36.5 (-118)
Hurts Rushing Insights
- Hurts has gone over his rushing yards total in 33.3% of his opportunities (three of nine games).
- Hurts has at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in six games this year, with multiple rushing TDs once.
- He has 28 red zone carries for 39.4% of the team share (his team runs on 72.4% of its plays in the red zone).
Hurts' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Cowboys||11/5/2023||Week 9||17-for-23 / 207 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||10 ATT / 36 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Commanders||10/29/2023||Week 8||29-for-38 / 319 YDS / 4 TDs / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Dolphins||10/22/2023||Week 7||23-for-31 / 279 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||11 ATT / 21 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Jets||10/15/2023||Week 6||28-for-45 / 280 YDS / 1 TD / 3 INTs||8 ATT / 47 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Rams||10/8/2023||Week 5||25-for-38 / 303 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||15 ATT / 72 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.