D'Andre Swift Week 11 Preview vs. the Chiefs
D'Andre Swift has a decent matchup when his Philadelphia Eagles meet the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11 (Monday, 8:15 PM ET). The Chiefs have conceded 112.2 rushing yards per game, 17th in the league.
On 135 rushes, Swift has generated a team-high 614 yards (68.2 ypg). He's scored three rushing TDs. As a receiver, Swift has caught 30 balls for 166 yards (18.4 ypg). He's also scored one TD through the air attack.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Swift and the Eagles with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Swift vs. the Chiefs
- Swift vs the Chiefs (since 2021): No games
- No player has racked up more than 100 yards on the ground in a game against the Chiefs in the 2023 season.
- Kansas City has allowed one or more rushing TDs to three opposing players this year.
- The Chiefs have not allowed any opposing players to record more than one rushing TD against them this season.
- Swift will play against the NFL's 17th-ranked run defense this week. The Chiefs give up 112.2 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Chiefs have scored three touchdowns on the ground (0.3 per game). The Chiefs' defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Eagles Player Previews
D'Andre Swift Rushing Props vs. the Chiefs
- Rushing Yards: 57.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Swift with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Swift Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Swift has hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- The Eagles pass on 51.3% of their plays and run on 48.7%. They are ninth in NFL action in points scored.
- He has handled 46.6% of his team's 290 rushing attempts this season (135).
- Swift has a rushing touchdown in three games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has scored four of his team's 27 offensive touchdowns this season (14.8%).
- He has 23 carries in the red zone (32.4% of his team's 71 red zone rushes).
D'Andre Swift Receiving Props vs the Chiefs
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-115)
Swift Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Swift has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 44.4% of his games (four of nine).
- Swift has been targeted on 35 of his team's 305 passing attempts this season (11.5% target share).
- He is averaging 4.7 yards per target (132nd in NFL play), picking up 166 yards on 35 passes thrown his way.
- Swift, in nine games this season, has caught one touchdown pass.
- With three red zone targets, Swift has been on the receiving end of 11.1% of his team's 27 red zone pass attempts.
Swift's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Cowboys||11/5/2023||Week 9||18 ATT / 43 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 31 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Commanders||10/29/2023||Week 8||16 ATT / 57 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 2 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Dolphins||10/22/2023||Week 7||15 ATT / 62 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 13 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Jets||10/15/2023||Week 6||10 ATT / 18 YDS / 0 TDs||10 TAR / 8 REC / 40 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Rams||10/8/2023||Week 5||17 ATT / 70 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 6 REC / 38 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.