McNeese vs. Western Carolina: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Western Carolina Catamounts (3-0) take a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the McNeese Cowboys (4-0), winners of four straight. The Catamounts are favorites (-6.5) in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The matchup's point total is set at 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Venue: Ramsey Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cowboys Betting Records & Stats
- McNeese played 15 games last season that had more than 144.5 combined points scored.
- The Cowboys had a 144.6-point average over/under in their contests last year, 0.1 more points than the total for this game.
- The Cowboys' record against the spread last season was 14-16-0.
- Last season, McNeese was the underdog 16 times and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- The Cowboys were 1-10 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +195 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 33.9% chance of a victory for the Cowboys.
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional McNeese Insights & Trends
- The Cowboys scored an average of 69.2 points per game last year, only 1.5 fewer points than the 70.7 the Catamounts gave up to opponents.
- McNeese put together a 5-7 ATS record and a 6-7 overall record last season in games it scored more than 70.7 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-6-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|9-5-0||Away ATS Record||7-8-0|
|78.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||74.3|
|67.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||64.3|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-6-0|
|5-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.