Matt Duchene Game Preview: Stars vs. Avalanche - November 18
Matt Duchene and the Dallas Stars will face the Colorado Avalanche at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. If you're thinking about a wager on Duchene against the Avalanche, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Matt Duchene vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Duchene Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Duchene has a plus-minus rating of +7, while averaging 15:39 on the ice per game.
- In six of 14 games this season, Duchene has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Duchene has a point in nine of 14 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- Duchene has an assist in six of 14 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Duchene's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 53.5% that he hits the over.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Duchene having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Duchene Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On defense, the Avalanche have been one of the stingiest squads in the league, conceding 46 goals in total (3.1 per game) which ranks 10th.
- The team's goal differential (+9) ranks eighth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.