Pelicans vs. Nuggets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Denver Nuggets (9-2) square off against the New Orleans Pelicans (5-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and ALT. The matchup has an over/under set at 226.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Nuggets Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: BSNO and ALT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans Betting Records & Stats
- New Orleans has played six games this season that ended with a combined score over 226.5 points.
- New Orleans has a 226.7-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 0.2 more points than this game's point total.
- New Orleans' ATS record is 5-6-0 this year.
- The Pelicans have won in three of the seven contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- New Orleans has not won as an underdog of +155 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- New Orleans has an implied victory probability of 39.2% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pelicans vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pelicans|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pelicans vs. Nuggets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 226.5||% of Games Over 226.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pelicans Insights & Trends
- New Orleans' winning percentage against the spread at home is .500 (3-3-0). Away, it is .400 (2-3-0).
- The Pelicans' 111.1 points per game are only 4.8 more points than the 106.3 the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- New Orleans has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 106.3 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pelicans vs. Nuggets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pelicans vs. Nuggets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.