UL Monroe vs. Milwaukee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the UL Monroe Warhawks (1-1) and Milwaukee Panthers (0-2) squaring off at The Legacy Center has a projected final score of 75-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored UL Monroe, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 5:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Warhawks enter this contest after a 78-62 win over Miami (OH) on Saturday.
UL Monroe vs. Milwaukee Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
UL Monroe vs. Milwaukee Score Prediction
- Prediction: UL Monroe 75, Milwaukee 64
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Georgia Southern vs Jacksonville
- Texas Southern vs Old Dominion
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- UT Rio Grande Valley vs Texas State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UL Monroe Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Warhawks had a -212 scoring differential last season, falling short by 7.1 points per game. They put up 64.9 points per game, 181st in college basketball, and gave up 72.0 per contest to rank 334th in college basketball.
- With 64.6 points per game in Sun Belt matchups, UL Monroe posted 0.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (64.9 PPG).
- The Warhawks averaged 69.2 points per game at home last year, compared to 59.7 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 9.5 points per contest.
- Defensively UL Monroe was better in home games last year, ceding 66.7 points per game, compared to 78.2 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.