Mark Andrews Week 11 Preview vs. the Bengals
Baltimore Ravens receiver Mark Andrews has a good matchup in Week 11 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), up against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals are allowing the eighth-most passing yards in the league, 247.8 per game.
Andrews has pulled down 43 passes (on 59 targets) for 521 yards (to average 57.9 per game). He has six receiving TDs on the year.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Andrews and the Ravens with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Andrews vs. the Bengals
- Andrews vs the Bengals (since 2021): 5 GP / 76 REC YPG / REC TD
- Cincinnati has allowed three opposing receivers to amass 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Bengals have allowed 11 opposing players to record a TD reception against them this year.
- No player has registered more than one TD reception against Cincinnati on the season.
- Andrews will square off against the NFL's 25th-ranked pass defense this week. The Bengals allow 247.8 passing yards per game.
- The Bengals' defense ranks 10th in the league with 11 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Ravens Player Previews
Mark Andrews Receiving Props vs. the Bengals
- Receiving Yards: 55.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Andrews with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Andrews Receiving Insights
- Andrews, in five of nine games, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Andrews has received 20.8% of his team's 284 passing attempts this season (59 targets).
- He has been targeted 59 times, averaging 8.8 yards per target (35th in NFL).
- Andrews has reeled in a TD pass in four of nine games this season, with more than one score in two of those games.
- He has six total touchdowns this season (20.0% of his team's 30 offensive TDs).
- Andrews has been targeted 13 times in the red zone (31.0% of his team's 42 red zone pass attempts).
Andrews' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Browns||11/12/2023||Week 10||4 TAR / 2 REC / 44 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||11/5/2023||Week 9||10 TAR / 9 REC / 80 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cardinals||10/29/2023||Week 8||5 TAR / 4 REC / 40 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Lions||10/22/2023||Week 7||6 TAR / 4 REC / 63 YDS / 2 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Titans||10/15/2023||Week 6||6 TAR / 4 REC / 69 YDS / 0 TDs||1 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.