Lamar Jackson Week 11 Preview vs. the Bengals
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has a favorable matchup in Week 11 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), up against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals are allowing the eighth-most passing yards in the league, 247.8 per game.
Jackson leads Baltimore with 2,177 passing yards (217.7 per game). Jackson has also posted a 70.3% completion percentage while throwing for 10 touchdowns and five interceptions. With his legs, Jackson has 481 rushing yards (plus five TDs) on 92 totes, compiling 48.1 rushing yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Jackson and the Ravens with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jackson vs. the Bengals
- Jackson vs the Bengals (since 2021): 3 GP / 222.7 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Three opposing players have recorded 300 or more passing yards in an outing against Cincinnati this year.
- The Bengals have given up nine players to throw one or more TDs in a game this season.
- Cincinnati has given up two or more touchdown passes to two quarterbacks in 2023.
- The Bengals have not allowed more than two passing touchdowns in an outing by any opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Bengals yield 247.8 passing yards per game, the NFL's 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bengals have the No. 10 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 11 this season (1.2 per game).
Ravens Player Previews
Lamar Jackson Passing Props vs. the Bengals
- Passing Yards: 228.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+105)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Jackson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jackson Passing Insights
- Jackson has gone over his passing yards prop total in six of 10 opportunities this year.
- The Ravens pass on 46.7% of their plays and run on 53.3%. They are second in NFL action in points scored.
- With 276 attempts for 2,177 passing yards, Jackson is fifth in NFL action with 7.9 yards per attempt.
- In six of 10 games this year, Jackson completed a touchdown pass -- including multiple TDs three times.
- He has 50.0% of his team's 30 offensive touchdowns this season (15).
- Jackson has attempted 37 passes in the red zone (34.3% of his team's red zone plays).
Lamar Jackson Rushing Props vs the Bengals
- Rushing Yards: 45.5 (-128)
Jackson Rushing Insights
- Jackson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (40.0%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Jackson has scored at least once on the ground three times this season, with multiple rushing TDs in two of those contests.
- He has 23 red zone carries for 34.8% of the team share (his team runs on 61.1% of its plays in the red zone).
Jackson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Browns||11/12/2023||Week 10||13-for-23 / 223 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||8 ATT / 41 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||11/5/2023||Week 9||21-for-26 / 187 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||10 ATT / 60 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cardinals||10/29/2023||Week 8||18-for-27 / 157 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||5 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Lions||10/22/2023||Week 7||21-for-27 / 357 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||9 ATT / 36 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Titans||10/15/2023||Week 6||21-for-30 / 223 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||13 ATT / 62 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.