Justice Hill Week 11 Preview vs. the Bengals
Baltimore Ravens running back Justice Hill has a favorable matchup in Week 11 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), up against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals are allowing the third-most rushing yards in the NFL, 136.2 per game.
Hill has amassed 60 carries for 258 yards (28.7 ypg), including three touchdowns. Hill also accumulates 7.4 receiving yards per game, catching 15 passes for 67 yards.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Hill and the Ravens with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hill vs. the Bengals
- Hill vs the Bengals (since 2021): 3 GP / 25 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Bengals have let three opposing rushers to amass 100 or more yards in a game during the 2023 season.
- Cincinnati has given up one or more rushing TDs to nine opposing players this year.
- The Bengals have not allowed two or more rushing TDs to an opposing player this season.
- The 136.2 rushing yards per game conceded by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL's 30th-ranked run defense.
- So far this season, the Bengals have surrendered nine passing TDs to their opponents, averaging one per game. That ranks 18th among NFL defenses.
Ravens Player Previews
Justice Hill Rushing Props vs. the Bengals
- Rushing Yards: 10.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Hill with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hill Rushing Insights
- Hill hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in four of his five opportunities this season (80.0%).
- The Ravens pass on 46.7% of their plays and run on 53.3%. They are second in NFL play in points scored.
- He has carried the ball in 60 of his team's 324 total rushing attempts this season (18.5%).
- Hill has a rushing touchdown in two games this year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- He has three total touchdowns this season (10.0% of his team's 30 offensive TDs).
- He has 14 carries in the red zone (21.2% of his team's 66 red zone rushes).
Justice Hill Receiving Props vs the Bengals
- Receiving Yards: 1.5 (-118)
Hill Receiving Insights
- Hill has topped his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this year.
- Hill has been targeted on 16 of his team's 284 passing attempts this season (5.6% target share).
- He averages 4.2 yards per target this season (67 yards on 16 targets).
- Hill, in nine games this season, has zero TD receptions.
Hill's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Browns||11/12/2023||Week 10||2 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||11/5/2023||Week 9||13 ATT / 40 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cardinals||10/29/2023||Week 8||4 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 4 REC / 40 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Lions||10/22/2023||Week 7||4 ATT / 46 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Titans||10/15/2023||Week 6||8 ATT / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.