SE Louisiana vs. BYU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the BYU Cougars (2-0) and the SE Louisiana Lions (1-1) at Marriott Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 106-50 and heavily favors BYU to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, BYU is projected to cover the point spread (22.5) against SE Louisiana. The two sides are projected to score the same number of points as the 156.5 over/under.
SE Louisiana vs. BYU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Provo, Utah
- Venue: Marriott Center
- Line: BYU -22.5
- Point Total: 156.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SE Louisiana vs. BYU Score Prediction
- Prediction: BYU 106, SE Louisiana 50
Spread & Total Prediction for SE Louisiana vs. BYU
- Pick ATS: BYU (-22.5)
- Pick OU: Over (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SE Louisiana Performance Insights
- Last year SE Louisiana posted 77.6 points per game (43rd-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 76 points per contest (327th-ranked).
- With 31.4 rebounds per game, the Lions were 201st in the country. They ceded 32.3 rebounds per contest, which ranked 265th in college basketball.
- SE Louisiana ranked 95th in the nation with 14.2 assists per contest.
- With 11.8 turnovers per game, the Lions ranked 175th in the country. They forced 13.9 turnovers per contest, which ranked 50th in college basketball.
- With 7.8 three-pointers per game, the Lions were 125th in college basketball. They had a 36.9% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 40th in college basketball.
- When it came to three-pointers, SE Louisiana struggled defensively, as it ranked ninth-worst in college basketball in three-pointers allowed (9.2 per game) and fifth-worst in three-point percentage allowed (38.2%).
- Last season SE Louisiana took 65.4% two-pointers, accounting for 72.1% of the team's baskets. It shot 34.6% from three-point land (27.9% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.