Lamar Jackson Week 4 Preview vs. the Browns
Lamar Jackson will be facing the best passing defense in the league when his Baltimore Ravens play the Cleveland Browns in Week 4, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
Jackson, who has tallied 608 passing yards (202.7 per game) this year, has connected on 73.3% of his throws, with two TDs and one pick. Jackson has also chipped in via the running game, running for 193 rushing yards (64.3 per game) and two touchdowns on 32 carries.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Jackson and the Ravens with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jackson vs. the Browns
- Jackson vs the Browns (since 2021): 3 GP / 100.7 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Not a single opposing quarterback has posted 300 or more passing yards in an outing against Cleveland this season.
- One player has tossed one or more touchdowns in a game against the Browns this season.
- Cleveland has not allowed an opposing quarterback to throw for two or more touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- The 111.7 passing yards the Browns allow per contest makes them the best pass defense in the NFL this year.
- So far this season, the Browns have given up one passing TD to opponents, averaging 0.3 per game. That ranks first among NFL teams.
Ravens Player Previews
Lamar Jackson Passing Props vs. the Browns
- Passing Yards: 190.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 0.5 (-278)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Jackson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jackson Passing Insights
- Jackson has gone over his passing yards prop total once this season.
- The Ravens, who are 14th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 44.8% of the time while running 55.2%.
- Jackson is No. 11 in the league averaging 7.1 yards per attempt (608 total yards passing).
- Jackson has thrown for a touchdown in one of three games this year, and had more than one TD pass in that game.
- He has four total touchdowns this season (50.0% of his team's eight offensive TDs).
- Jackson accounts for 36.0% of his team's red zone plays, with nine of his total 86 passing attempts inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
Lamar Jackson Rushing Props vs the Browns
- Rushing Yards: 48.5 (-118)
Jackson Rushing Insights
- Jackson has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him twice in three opportunities this season.
- Jackson has run for a touchdown in one game so far this season, and scored multiple times in that contest.
- He has three carries in the red zone (18.8% of his team's 16 red zone rushes).
Jackson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Colts||9/24/2023||Week 3||22-for-31 / 202 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||14 ATT / 101 YDS / 2 TDs|
|at Bengals||9/17/2023||Week 2||24-for-33 / 237 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||12 ATT / 54 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Texans||9/10/2023||Week 1||17-for-22 / 169 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||6 ATT / 38 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.