The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Georgia Hall
After the second round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship , Georgia Hall is in 27th at -6.
Looking to place a wager on Georgia Hall at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by sportsbooks at +1800 to win the tournament this week. Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you can use before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Hall Odds to Win: +1800 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Georgia Hall Insights
- Over her last 20 rounds, Hall has finished below par on nine occasions, while also posting three bogey-free rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in her last 20 rounds.
- Over her last 20 rounds, Hall has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on nine occasions.
- Hall has finished in the top 20 in three of her past five tournaments.
- Hall has finished with a better-than-average score in three of her past five tournaments.
- Hall has a top-20 finish in three consecutive events.
- Hall has qualified for the weekend five times in a row, and hopes to extend that run this week.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Lindy Duncan
- Click Here for Xiaowen Yin
- Click Here for Polly Mack
- Click Here for Ruixin Liu
- Click Here for Wei-ling Hsu
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 listed at 6,438 yards, compared to the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- Players have recorded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -4 in the past year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -8.
- The average course Hall has played in the past year (6,567 yards) is 129 yards longer than the course she'll be playing this week (6,438).
- Events she has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -2. That is higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -8.
Hall's Last Time Out
- Hall was in the 66th percentile on par 3s at the Portland Classic, with an average of 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- She averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Portland Classic, which was strong enough to place her in the 73rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.98).
- Hall was better than 77% of the golfers at the Portland Classic on the tournament's 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.68.
- Hall carded a birdie or better on four of 16 par-3s at the Portland Classic (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Portland Classic, Hall carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- Hall's nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4s at the Portland Classic were more than the tournament average (5.5).
- At that last competition, Hall's performance on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (compared to the field's better average, 4.7).
- Hall finished the Portland Classic bettering the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.6) with seven on the 16 par-5 holes.
- The field at the Portland Classic averaged 0.9 bogeys or worse on the 16 par-5s, but Hall finished without one.
All statistics in this article reflect Hall's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.