Texans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Houston Texans have the second-longest odds in the NFL of winning the Super Bowl, listed at +75000.
Watch the Texans this season on Fubo!
Texans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +75000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Texans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Houston Betting Insights
- Houston compiled an 8-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, seven Texans games went over the point total.
- Houston ranked second-worst in total offense (283.5 yards per game) and third-worst in total defense (379.5 yards per game allowed) last season.
- Last season the Texans had three wins away from home but were winless at home.
- In the AFC South the Texans were 3-2-1, and in the conference as a whole they went 3-8-1.
Texans Impact Players
- In 15 games last year, Davis Mills threw for 3,118 yards (207.9 per game), with 17 touchdowns and 15 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 61.0%.
- Mills also rushed for 108 yards and two TDs.
- Devin Singletary ran for 819 yards (51.2 per game) and five touchdowns in 16 games with the Bills last season.
- Singletary also had 38 receptions for 280 yards and one TD.
- In 13 games a season ago, Dameon Pierce rushed for 939 yards (72.2 per game) and four TDs.
- In 15 games played with the Cowboys, Dalton Schultz had 57 receptions for 577 yards (38.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Jalen Pitre had five interceptions to go with 147 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended last year.
Bet on Texans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Texans Player Futures
2023-24 Texans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Ravens||L 25-9||+1200|
|2||September 17||Colts||L 31-20||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|5||October 8||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|8||October 29||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|10||November 12||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|14||December 10||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Colts||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.