Ravens Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Baltimore Ravens right now have the sixth-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +1200.
Watch the Ravens this season on Fubo!
Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: -110
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1200
Looking to place a futures bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Baltimore Betting Insights
- Baltimore covered seven times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, five Ravens games hit the over.
- Baltimore ranked 16th in total offense (338.8 yards per game) and ninth in total defense (324.3 yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Ravens went 5-3 at home last season and 5-4 on the road.
- When the underdog, Baltimore had only two wins (2-3) a year ago, but when favored finished 8-4.
- The Ravens were 3-3 in the AFC North and 6-6 in the AFC as a whole.
Ravens Impact Players
- Lamar Jackson passed for 2,242 yards (186.8 per game), completing 62.3% of his passes, with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 12 games last year.
- On the ground, Jackson scored three touchdowns and picked up 764 yards.
- In the passing game, Mark Andrews scored five TDs, catching 73 balls for 847 yards (56.5 per game).
- Kenyan Drake rushed for 482 yards (40.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 12 games a season ago.
- Devin Duvernay had 37 catches for 407 yards (29.1 per game) and three touchdowns in 14 games.
- Roquan Smith had three interceptions to go with 169 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Ravens to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Ravens Player Futures
2023-24 Ravens NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Texans||W 25-9||+75000|
|2||September 17||@ Bengals||W 27-24||+2000|
|4||October 1||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|6||October 15||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|12||November 26||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|15||December 17||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|16||December 25||@ 49ers||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.