Lamar Jackson Week 3 Preview vs. the Colts
Lamar Jackson has a good matchup when his Baltimore Ravens face the Indianapolis Colts in Week 3 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Colts give up 287 passing yards per game, fourth-worst in the league.
Jackson leads Baltimore with 406 passing yards, or 203.0 per game. Jackson has thrown for two touchdowns with one interception this season. With his legs, Jackson has added 92 yards on 18 carries, averaging 46.0 yards rushing per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Jackson and the Ravens with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jackson vs. the Colts
- Jackson vs the Colts (since 2021): 1 GP / 442 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- One opposing player has recorded 300 or more passing yards in an outing against Indianapolis this year.
- Two players have tossed one or more touchdowns in a game against the Colts this season.
- Two opposing quarterbacks have thrown for at least two TDs in a game against Indianapolis in 2023.
- The Colts have not allowed a player to throw more than two TDs against them in an outing this season.
- The pass defense of the Colts is giving up 287 yards per game this year, which ranks 29th in the league.
- The Colts have the No. 25 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up four this season (two per game).
Ravens Player Previews
Lamar Jackson Passing Props vs. the Colts
- Passing Yards: 222.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+110)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Jackson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jackson Passing Insights
- Jackson has exceeded his passing yards prop total once in two chances.
- The Ravens, who are 10th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 44.4% of the time while running 55.6%.
- Jackson's 7.4 yards per attempt rank ninth in the league.
- Jackson has completed at least one touchdown pass once this season, with multiple TDs in that game, out of two games played.
- He has 33.3% of his team's six offensive touchdowns this season (two).
- Jackson accounts for 42.9% of his team's red zone plays, with nine of his total 55 passing attempts inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
Lamar Jackson Rushing Props vs the Colts
- Rushing Yards: 49.5 (-111)
Jackson Rushing Insights
- Jackson hit his rushing yards over once in two games played this season.
- In two games this year, Jackson has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Jackson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Bengals||9/17/2023||Week 2||24-for-33 / 237 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||12 ATT / 54 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Texans||9/10/2023||Week 1||17-for-22 / 169 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||6 ATT / 38 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.