Eagles Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 24, the Philadelphia Eagles' odds of winning the Super Bowl (+750) make them third-best in the NFL.
Watch the Eagles this season on Fubo!
Eagles Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +105
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +750
Looking to place a futures bet on the Eagles to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Philadelphia Betting Insights
- Philadelphia won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- Eagles games went over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Philadelphia fired on all cylinders last season, as it ranked third-best in total offense (389.1 yards per game) and second-best in total defense (301.5 yards allowed per game).
- The Eagles posted seven wins at home last year and seven away.
- As the underdog, Philadelphia lost every game (0-1). But when favored put together a 14-1 record.
- The Eagles were 9-3 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC East.
Eagles Impact Players
- Jalen Hurts had 22 TD passes and six interceptions in 15 games last year, completing 66.5% of his throws for 3,701 yards (246.7 per game).
- On the ground, Hurts scored 13 touchdowns and picked up 760 yards.
- A.J. Brown had 88 receptions for 1,496 yards (88.0 per game) and 11 touchdowns in 17 games.
- In 13 games for the Falcons a season ago, Marcus Mariota passed for 2,219 yards (170.7 per game), with 15 touchdowns and nine interceptions, and a completion percentage of 61.3%.
- DeVonta Smith had 95 catches for 1,196 yards (70.4 per game) and seven touchdowns in 17 games.
- Haason Reddick delivered 49 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 16 sacks, and three passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Eagles to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Eagles Player Futures
2023-24 Eagles NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Patriots||W 25-20||+10000|
|2||September 14||Vikings||W 34-28||+8000|
|3||September 25||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|6||October 15||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
|11||November 20||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|14||December 10||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|15||December 17||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Giants||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.