Dameon Pierce Week 3 Preview vs. the Jaguars
Dameon Pierce has a tough matchup when his Houston Texans play the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 3 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Jaguars allow 83 rushing yards per game, eighth-best in the league.
Pierce has taken 26 carries for a team-high 69 yards (34.5 ypg) this year. Pierce helps out in the air attack, reeling in four passes for 13 yards (6.5 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Pierce and the Texans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Pierce vs. the Jaguars
- Pierce vs the Jaguars (since 2021): 1 GP / 99 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Jaguars have not allowed 100 or more yards on the ground to an opposing rusher in the 2023 season.
- Jacksonville has given up one or more rushing TDs to one opposing player this year.
- No player has rushed two or more TDs against the Jaguars this season.
- The Jaguars give up 83 yards per game on the ground, the NFL's eighth-ranked rush defense this season.
- Opponents of the Jaguars have scored one touchdown on the ground (0.5 per game). The Jaguars' defense is 10th in the league in that category.
Texans Player Previews
Dameon Pierce Rushing Props vs. the Jaguars
- Rushing Yards: 45.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Pierce with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pierce Rushing Insights
- Pierce has not hit his rushing yards over in any of his two games played this season.
- The Texans pass on 65.0% of their plays and run on 35.0%. They are 29th in NFL play in points scored.
- He has handled 53.1% of his team's 49 rushing attempts this season (26).
- In two games this year, Pierce has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
- He has four red zone carries for 57.1% of the team share (his team runs on 50% of its plays in the red zone).
Dameon Pierce Receiving Props vs the Jaguars
- Receiving Yards: 12.5 (-120)
Pierce Receiving Insights
- In two games this season, Pierce has not gone over on a receiving yards over/under.
- Pierce has 6.6% of his team's target share (six targets on 91 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 2.2 yards per target (150th in league play), picking up 13 yards on six passes thrown his way.
- Pierce, in two games this season, has zero TD receptions.
Pierce's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Colts||9/17/2023||Week 2||15 ATT / 31 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 2 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||9/10/2023||Week 1||11 ATT / 38 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 2 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.