Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the USC vs. Arizona State Game – Saturday, September 23
The No. 5 USC Trojans (3-0) and Arizona State Sun Devils (1-2) will battle in a clash of Pac-12 rivals at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on USC vs. Arizona State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is USC vs. Arizona State?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: USC 36, Arizona State 21
- USC has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they've won each of those games.
- The Trojans have played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- Arizona State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Sun Devils have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +2500 odds on them winning this game.
- The Trojans have an implied moneyline win probability of 99.0% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Arizona State (+34.5)
- So far this season USC has two victories against the spread.
- The Trojans covered the spread in their only game when favored by 34.5 points or more.
- Arizona State is winless against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the USC vs. Arizona State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (62.5)
- Every USC game this season has exceeded Saturday's total of 62.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 62.5 is 9.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for USC (59.3 points per game) and Arizona State (13 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||66.5||66.5|
|Implied Total AVG||49.7||49.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||3-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||51||51|
|Implied Total AVG||27||27|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-2||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.