Kansas State vs. UCF Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
The UCF Knights should win their game versus the Kansas State Wildcats at 8:00 PM on Saturday, September 23, based on our computer model. If you're looking for more predictions on the final score, spread, and point total, we've got you covered below.
Looking to bet on Kansas State vs. UCF? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Kansas State vs. UCF Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|UCF (+4.5)||Toss Up (52.5)||UCF 28, Kansas State 24|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UAB vs Georgia
- NC State vs Virginia
- UCLA vs Utah
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- BYU vs Kansas
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Texas vs Baylor
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- USC vs Arizona State
- SMU vs TCU
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Cal vs Washington
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
Kansas State Betting Info (2023)
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Wildcats' implied win probability is 66.7%.
- The Wildcats have won twice against the spread this season.
- Kansas State is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Two Wildcats games (out of three) have gone over the point total this year.
- The over/under for this game is 52.5 points, 1.7 more than the average point total for Kansas State games this season.
UCF Betting Info (2023)
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 37.7% chance of a victory for the Knights.
- The Knights is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have gone over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
- The average over/under in UCF games this season is three more points than the point total of 52.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wildcats vs. Knights 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.