Ravens Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Baltimore Ravens at the moment have +1400 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Ravens this season on Fubo!
Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1400
Looking to place a futures bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Baltimore Betting Insights
- Baltimore won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 10 times.
- Last season, five Ravens games went over the point total.
- Baltimore ranked 16th in total offense (338.8 yards per game) and ninth in total defense (324.3 yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Ravens posted a 5-3 record at home and were 5-4 away last season.
- When the underdog, Baltimore had only two wins (2-3) a year ago, but as the favored team finished 8-4.
- The Ravens were 6-6 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Ravens Impact Players
- In 12 games last year, Lamar Jackson passed for 2,242 yards (186.8 per game), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.3%.
- On the ground, Jackson scored three touchdowns and picked up 764 yards.
- In the passing game, Mark Andrews scored five TDs, hauling in 73 balls for 847 yards (56.5 per game).
- In the passing game a season ago, Devin Duvernay scored three TDs, catching 37 balls for 407 yards (29.1 per game).
- On the ground, Gus Edwards scored three touchdowns and accumulated 433 yards (48.1 per game).
- On defense last year, Roquan Smith helped keep opposing offenses in check with three interceptions to go with 169 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Ravens to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Ravens Player Futures
|Odell Beckham Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Lamar Jackson MVP Odds|
|J.K. Dobbins Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Ravens NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Texans||W 25-9||+75000|
|2||September 17||@ Bengals||W 27-24||+1800|
|4||October 1||@ Browns||-||+3000|
|5||October 8||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|6||October 15||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|8||October 29||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|12||November 26||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|15||December 17||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|16||December 25||@ 49ers||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.