Saints vs. Panthers Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 2
The New Orleans Saints (1-0) are listed as 3-point favorites when they visit the Carolina Panthers (0-1) in an NFC South matchup on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Bank of America Stadium. The contest's over/under is listed at 39.5.
The Saints' recent betting insights and trends can be found in this article before they play the Panthers. The betting trends and insights for the Panthers can be found in this article before they take on the Saints.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Saints vs. Panthers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||New Orleans Moneyline||Carolina Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Saints (-3)||39.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Saints (-3)||39.5||-164||+138||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 2 Odds
New Orleans vs. Carolina Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Saints vs. Panthers Betting Insights
- New Orleans covered the spread six times in 17 games last season.
- The Saints won once ATS (1-3) as a 3-point favorite or greater last season.
- In 17 New Orleans games last season, six went over the total.
- Carolina's record against the spread last year was 8-8-0.
- The Panthers had an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs last year.
- Carolina had eight of its 17 games hit the over last year.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.