Ravens Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +1600, the Baltimore Ravens are No. 7 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 17.
Watch the Ravens this season on Fubo!
Ravens Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Baltimore Betting Insights
- Baltimore covered seven times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, five Ravens games went over the point total.
- Offensively, Baltimore ranked 16th in the with 338.8 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked ninth in total defense (324.3 yards allowed per contest).
- The Ravens posted a 5-3 record at home and were 5-4 on the road last year.
- Baltimore got eight wins as the favorite in 12 games last season, and won twice (in five opportunities) as an underdog.
- The Ravens were 6-6 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Ravens Impact Players
- In 12 games last year, Lamar Jackson threw for 2,242 yards (186.8 per game), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 62.3%.
- Jackson also ran for 764 yards and three TDs.
- Mark Andrews had 73 catches for 847 yards (56.5 per game) and five touchdowns in 15 games.
- In 14 games a season ago, Devin Duvernay had 37 receptions for 407 yards (29.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- On the ground for the Broncos, Melvin Gordon III scored two touchdowns and accumulated 318 yards (31.8 per game).
- Roquan Smith had three interceptions to go with 169 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Ravens to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Ravens Player Futures
2023-24 Ravens NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Texans||W 25-9||+40000|
|2||September 17||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|4||October 1||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|5||October 8||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|6||October 15||@ Titans||-||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|12||November 26||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|15||December 17||@ Jaguars||-||+2000|
|16||December 25||@ 49ers||-||+700|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.