Astros vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
When the Houston Astros (83-64) and Kansas City Royals (46-101) match up at Kauffman Stadium on Friday, September 15, Cristian Javier will get the call for the Astros, while the Royals will send Zack Greinke to the hill. The game will start at 8:10 PM ET.
The Astros are favored in this one, at -200, while the underdog Royals have +165 odds to upset. The over/under for the game is listed at 10.5 runs.
Astros vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Javier - HOU (9-3, 4.78 ERA) vs Greinke - KC (1-15, 5.19 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Astros versus Royals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Astros (-200) in this matchup, means that you think the Astros will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.00 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Alex Bregman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Astros vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have won 57, or 55.9%, of the 102 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Astros have gone 14-7 (winning 66.7% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -200 or shorter.
- Houston has a 66.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Astros played as the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Royals have been underdogs in 125 games this season and have come away with the win 38 times (30.4%) in those contests.
- This season, the Royals have been victorious 10 times in 44 chances when named as an underdog of at least +165 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+550||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-225||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.