Boston Scott Week 2 Preview vs. the Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott has a difficult matchup in Week 2 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), playing the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings are allowing the eighth-fewest rushing yards in the NFL, 73 per game.
Scott rushed for 217 yards and three TDs last year.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Scott and the Eagles with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Scott vs. the Vikings
- Scott vs the Vikings (since 2021): 1 GP / 19 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- Looking at run defense, the Vikings yielded more than 100 yards on the ground to one player last season.
- In terms of run defense, Minnesota allowed at least one rushing touchdown to 14 players last season.
- In the ground game, the Vikings allowed four players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
- Scott will see the Vikings squad that gave up 123.1 rushing yards per game last season and was 20th-ranked in the NFL in rush defense.
- The Eagles are up against the NFL's 23rd-ranked rushing defense in terms of touchdowns allowed (18 TDs conceded a season ago).
Eagles Player Previews
Boston Scott Rushing Props vs. the Vikings
- Rushing Yards: 16.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Scott with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Scott Rushing Insights
- Scott did not hit the over on his rushing yards total in two opportunities last year.
- The Eagles, who were second in the league in points scored last season, attempted a pass 49.6% of the time while opting for the ground attack 50.4% of the time.
- Scott ran for a touchdown in three games last year, but did not score more than one in a single game.
Boston Scott Receiving Props vs the Vikings
- Receiving Yards: 3.5 (-105)
Scott Receiving Insights
- Scott went over on prop bets for receiving yards in each of his zero opportunities last season.
- Last season he racked up 2.5 yards per target (six targets, 15 yards).
- Scott did not catch a touchdown pass last year (in 13 games).
Scott's Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Lions||9/11/2022||Week 1||4 ATT / 10 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||9/19/2022||Week 2||4 ATT / 19 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Commanders||9/25/2022||Week 3||2 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cowboys||10/16/2022||Week 6||6 ATT / 16 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||10/30/2022||Week 8||7 ATT / 21 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Texans||11/3/2022||Week 9||1 ATT / 5 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Commanders||11/14/2022||Week 10||1 ATT / 5 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||11/20/2022||Week 11||3 ATT / 8 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Packers||11/27/2022||Week 12||3 ATT / 24 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Titans||12/4/2022||Week 13||6 ATT / 16 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||12/11/2022||Week 14||6 ATT / 33 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Saints||1/1/2023||Week 17||2 ATT / 6 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||1/8/2023||Week 18||9 ATT / 54 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||1/21/2023||Divisional||6 ATT / 32 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. 49ers||1/29/2023||Conf. Championship||6 ATT / 21 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chiefs||2/12/2023||Super Bowl||3 ATT / 8 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.