Kyle Tucker Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 7
After going 0-for-3 in his last game, Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros take on the Toronto Blue Jays (who will start Chris Bassitt) at 7:07 PM ET on Wednesday.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Blue Jays.
Kyle Tucker Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Chris Bassitt
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Tucker? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Kyle Tucker At The Plate
- Tucker leads Houston with a slugging percentage of .455, fueled by 21 extra-base hits.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB play, he ranks 40th in batting average, 50th in on-base percentage, and 60th in slugging.
- Tucker has picked up a hit in 64.4% of his 59 games this season, with multiple hits in 28.8% of them.
- In eight games this season, he has homered (13.6%, and 3.3% of his trips to the dish).
- In 40.7% of his games this season, Tucker has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 16.9% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 33.9% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (6.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Tucker Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (58.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (71.4%)|
|9 (29.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (28.6%)|
|10 (32.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (35.7%)|
|4 (12.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (14.3%)|
|12 (38.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (42.9%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.6 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.86 team ERA that ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to allow the third-most home runs in baseball (83 total, 1.3 per game).
- Bassitt makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season. He is 6-4 with a 3.41 ERA and 65 strikeouts through 74 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Friday against the New York Mets, when he tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 34-year-old's 3.41 ERA ranks 26th, 1.054 WHIP ranks 16th, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 46th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.