Jose Altuve Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 7
Wednesday, Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros take on the Toronto Blue Jays and Chris Bassitt, with the first pitch at 7:07 PM ET.
He is back in action for the first time since June 2, when he went 0-for-4 against the Angels.
Jose Altuve Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Chris Bassitt
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jose Altuve? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jose Altuve At The Plate
- Altuve is hitting .286 with three doubles, two home runs and seven walks.
- Altuve has gotten at least one hit in 72.7% of his games this year (eight of 11), with at least two hits three times (27.3%).
- He has hit a home run in two of 11 games played this season, and in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
- In three games this season, Altuve has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- In six games this season (54.5%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jose Altuve Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (100.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (75.0%)|
|3 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (75.0%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (25.0%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (25.0%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff is second in MLB with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays have the ninth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.86).
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to allow the third-most home runs in baseball (83 total, 1.3 per game).
- Bassitt (6-4 with a 3.41 ERA and 65 strikeouts in 74 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday, the right-hander threw 7 2/3 scoreless innings against the New York Mets while surrendering three hits.
- This season, the 34-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.41), 16th in WHIP (1.054), and 46th in K/9 (7.9) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.