Mauricio Dubon Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 5
Mauricio Dubon -- 1-for-4 in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Houston Astros versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Alek Manoah on the hill, on June 5 at 7:07 PM ET.
In his last game, he went 1-for-4 against the Angels.
Mauricio Dubon Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Alek Manoah
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +185)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mauricio Dubon? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Mauricio Dubon At The Plate
- Dubon is hitting .294 with 10 doubles, a triple, a home run and eight walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 22nd, his on-base percentage ranks 100th, and he is 127th in the league in slugging.
- Dubon has picked up a hit in 75.6% of his 45 games this season, with more than one hit in 31.1% of them.
- He has hit a home run in only one game this season.
- Dubon has driven in a run in nine games this season (20.0%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored at least once 24 times this season (53.3%), including seven games with multiple runs (15.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Mauricio Dubon Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (78.3%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (34.8%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (60.9%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff is fourth in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.79 team ERA that ranks seventh across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (78 total, 1.3 per game).
- Manoah (1-6 with a 5.46 ERA and 48 strikeouts in 57 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance came on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he tossed four innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.46, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 12 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .269 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.