Jacob Meyers Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 5
The Houston Astros, including Jacob Meyers (.256 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 61 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Alek Manoah and the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, Monday at 7:07 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Angels.
Jacob Meyers Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Alek Manoah
- TV Channel: SNET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jacob Meyers? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jacob Meyers At The Plate
- Meyers has eight doubles, a triple, five home runs and 13 walks while batting .238.
- Meyers has picked up a hit in 26 of 43 games this year, with multiple hits nine times.
- He has homered in 11.6% of his games in 2023 (five of 43), and 3% of his trips to the dish.
- Meyers has had at least one RBI in 25.6% of his games this year (11 of 43), with two or more RBI five times (11.6%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 17 of 43 games (39.5%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jacob Meyers Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (68.4%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (26.3%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (42.1%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (31.6%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.79 team ERA that ranks seventh across all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (78 total, 1.3 per game).
- Manoah makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season. He is 1-6 with a 5.46 ERA and 48 strikeouts through 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when the righty went four innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up three hits.
- In 12 games this season, the 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.46, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .269 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.