Nikola Jokic NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Heat - June 4
The Denver Nuggets, Nikola Jokic included, take the court versus the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
In this article we will dive into Jokic's prop bets, using stats to help you make good selections.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Nikola Jokic's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Heat Additional Info
|Nuggets Championship Futures|
|Nuggets vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Heat Player Props|
|Nuggets vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Heat Injury Report|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Heat|
|Nuggets vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Heat Prediction|
Nikola Jokic Insights vs. the Heat
- Jokic is responsible for attempting 14.4% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 14.8 per game.
- He's taken 2.2 threes per game, or 5.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Jokic's Nuggets average 99.5 possessions per game, which ranks 27th among NBA teams, while the Heat are one of the league's slowest with 99.2 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Heat are second in the NBA, conceding 109.8 points per game.
- The Heat are the sixth-ranked team in the NBA, conceding 41.9 rebounds per game.
- The Heat allow 25.6 assists per game, 14th-ranked in the league.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Heat have conceded 13.1 makes per contest, 28th in the league.
Nikola Jokic vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jokic or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.