Astros vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - June 1
On Thursday, June 1 at 8:10 PM ET, the Houston Astros (32-23) host the Los Angeles Angels (30-27) at Minute Maid Park. Ronel Blanco will get the call for the Astros, while Reid Detmers will take the mound for the Angels.
The Astros are favored in this one, at -145, while the underdog Angels have +120 odds to upset. Houston is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The over/under is 9 runs for this game.
Astros vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: Blanco - HOU (0-0, 4.50 ERA) vs Detmers - LAA (0-4, 4.93 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Wanting to put money on the Astros and Angels game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Astros (-145), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Astros win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.90 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Yordan Alvarez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Astros vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 39 times this season and won 22, or 56.4%, of those games.
- The Astros have a 17-10 record (winning 63% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Houston.
- The Astros have a 5-3 record from the eight games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Houston and its opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (52.2%) in those games.
- This year, the Angels have won four of eight games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Angels have a record of 3-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Astros vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|José Abreu||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
|Jose Altuve||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+170)|
|Jeremy Pena||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+185)|
|Kyle Tucker||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+155)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Astros, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-140||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.