Astros vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 1
Thursday's game at Minute Maid Park has the Houston Astros (32-23) going head-to-head against the Los Angeles Angels (30-27) at 8:10 PM (on June 1). Our computer prediction projects a 5-3 win for the Astros, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Astros will give the ball to Ronel Blanco and the Angels will turn to Reid Detmers (0-4, 4.93 ERA).
Astros vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Astros vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Astros 5, Angels 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- The Astros have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have won five of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Astros are 4-4-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Astros have been favored 39 times and won 22, or 56.4%, of those games.
- This season Houston has won 17 of its 27 games, or 63%, when favored by at least -145 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Astros have a 59.2% chance to win.
- Houston ranks 20th in the majors with 246 total runs scored this season.
- The Astros' 3.27 team ERA ranks first across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 27||@ Athletics||W 6-3||Framber Valdez vs Austin Pruitt|
|May 28||@ Athletics||W 10-1||Cristian Javier vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 29||Twins||L 7-5||J.P. France vs Sonny Gray|
|May 30||Twins||W 5-1||Brandon Bielak vs Joe Ryan|
|May 31||Twins||L 8-2||Hunter Brown vs Louie Varland|
|June 1||Angels||-||Ronel Blanco vs Reid Detmers|
|June 2||Angels||-||Framber Valdez vs Shohei Ohtani|
|June 3||Angels||-||Cristian Javier vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 4||Angels||-||J.P. France vs Griffin Canning|
|June 5||@ Blue Jays||-||Brandon Bielak vs Alek Manoah|
|June 6||@ Blue Jays||-||Hunter Brown vs Kevin Gausman|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.