Astros vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 30
The Houston Astros (31-22) will look for continued production from a batter on a hot streak versus the Minnesota Twins (28-26) on Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET, at Minute Maid Park. Jose Altuve is on a two-game homer streak.
The probable pitchers are Brandon Bielak (1-2) for the Astros and Joe Ryan (7-1) for the Twins.
Astros vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bielak - HOU (1-2, 3.55 ERA) vs Ryan - MIN (7-1, 2.21 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Astros vs Twins|
|Astros vs Twins Odds|
|Astros vs Twins Prediction|
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Bielak
- The Astros will hand the ball to Bielak (1-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in 6 2/3 innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in five games this season with an ERA of 3.55, a 2.44 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.539.
- Bielak has three starts in a row of five innings or more.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- Ryan gets the start for the Twins, his 11th of the season. He is 7-1 with a 2.21 ERA and 70 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the San Francisco Giants, when he threw five innings, allowing one earned run while giving up six hits.
- The 26-year-old has put up a 2.21 ERA and 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings during 10 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .209 to opposing batters.
- Ryan has collected eight quality starts this year.
- Ryan will try to pitch five or more innings for his 11th straight start. He's averaging 6.1 frames per outing.
- The 26-year-old ranks fifth in ERA (2.21), third in WHIP (.951), and 14th in K/9 (10.3) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
Joe Ryan vs. Astros
- The opposing Astros offense has a collective .245 batting average, and is 21st in the league with 436 total hits and 19th in MLB play with 239 runs scored. They have the 20th-ranked slugging percentage (.391) and are 23rd in all of MLB with 54 home runs.
- Ryan has thrown six innings, giving up four earned runs on three hits while striking out 10 against the Astros this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.