Joe Pavelski Player Prop Bets: Stars vs. Golden Knights - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Joe Pavelski and the Dallas Stars are playing the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, on Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Pavelski available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Joe Pavelski vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -164)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +135)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stars vs Golden Knights Game Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Pavelski Season Stats Insights
- In 82 games this season, Pavelski has averaged 17:43 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +42.
- Pavelski has scored a goal in a game 25 times this season over 82 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- In 49 of 82 games this season, Pavelski has recorded a point, and 20 of those games included multiple points.
- In 38 of 82 games this season, Pavelski has registered an assist, and in 10 of those matches recorded two or more.
- Pavelski has an implied probability of 62.1% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- There is a 42.6% chance of Pavelski having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pavelski Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights have conceded 225 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks 11th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's +42 goal differential ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.