Jose Altuve Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Brewers - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 8:25 AM CDT
The Houston Astros and Jose Altuve, who went 1-for-3 last time out, take on Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field, Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-3) against the Brewers.
Jose Altuve Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Adrian Houser
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jose Altuve? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
Jose Altuve At The Plate (2022)
- Altuve hit .298 with 39 doubles, 28 home runs and 66 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball last season, his batting average ranked 11th, his on-base percentage ranked seventh, and he was sixth in the league in slugging.
- Altuve picked up a hit in 66.9% of his games last year (103 of 154), with multiple hits in 47 of those contests (30.5%).
- He hit a long ball in 17.5% of his games last season (154 in all), leaving the ballpark in 4.6% of his chances at the plate.
- Altuve drove in a run in 26.6% of his games last year (41 of 154), with two or more RBIs in 12 of those games (7.8%). He had three or more RBIs in four games.
- He scored in 81 of 154 games last year, with multiple runs in 25 of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jose Altuve Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|53 (67.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (65.8%)|
|24 (30.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (30.3%)|
|42 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||39 (51.3%)|
|12 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.7%)|
|18 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (30.3%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Brewers pitching staff was third in the big leagues last season with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Brewers had the 12th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.85).
- The Brewers allowed 190 total home runs last season (1.2 per game) to rank 25th in baseball.
- The Brewers are sending Houser (0-0) to make his fourth start of the season. He is 0-0 with a 3.07 ERA and 11 strikeouts through 14 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Friday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander tossed six scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- The 30-year-old has a 3.07 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season, while allowing a batting average of .322 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.