Astros vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
Christian Yelich's Milwaukee Brewers (26-22) and Yordan Alvarez's Houston Astros (28-20) will clash in the series rubber match on Wednesday, May 24 at American Family Field. The game will begin at 1:10 PM ET.
The Brewers are -110 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Astros (-110). Houston is a 1.5-run favorite (at +150 odds). The total for the matchup has been set at 9 runs.
Astros vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Adrian Houser - MIL (0-0, 3.07 ERA) vs Brandon Bielak - HOU (1-1, 2.89 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Astros Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||Astros (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Brewers (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-110||-110||Astros (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to put money on the Astros and Brewers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Astros (-110), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Astros win, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Yordan Alvarez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Astros Player Props|
|Brewers vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Astros|
|Brewers vs Astros Prediction|
Astros vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have been favored 26 times and won 15, or 57.7%, of those games.
- The Brewers have gone 15-11 (winning 57.7% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers went 2-1 across the three games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Astros have been chosen as underdogs in 12 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (58.3%) in those games.
- This season, the Astros have been victorious seven times in 12 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Astros have been underdogs just once and lost that contest.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Astros vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jose Altuve||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+250)|
|José Abreu||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+145)|
|Kyle Tucker||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+140)|
|Alex Bregman||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+200)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+300)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Astros, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+700||4th||1st|
|Win AL West||-160||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.