Astros vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
When the Houston Astros (28-19) and Milwaukee Brewers (25-22) square of at American Family Field on Tuesday, May 23, J.P. France will get the nod for the Astros, while the Brewers will send Colin Rea to the mound. The game will begin at 7:40 PM ET.
The Astros are favored in this one, at -135, while the underdog Brewers have +110 odds to play spoiler. The contest's total is set at 9.5 runs.
Astros vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: France - HOU (1-0, 4.11 ERA) vs Rea - MIL (0-3, 5.52 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to put money on the Astros and Brewers matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Astros (-135) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $17.41 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Yordan Alvarez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
Astros vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have won 19, or 57.6%, of the 33 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Astros have a 16-11 record (winning 59.3% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for Houston.
- The Astros won all of the nine games they played while the moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Houston and its opponents combined to go over the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Brewers have won in 10, or 47.6%, of the 21 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Brewers have won eight of 15 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Brewers have a record of 2-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Astros vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Alex Bregman||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+180)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+130)|
|Jeremy Pena||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+160)|
|José Abreu||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+140)|
|Jose Altuve||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+220)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Astros, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+700||4th||1st|
|Win AL West||-149||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.