Astros vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Kyle Tucker and Rowdy Tellez will be among the stars on display when the Houston Astros play the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field.
Bookmakers list the Astros as -135 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Brewers +110 moneyline odds. A 9.5-run over/under has been listed for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Astros vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- The Astros have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Astros and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- In their last two games with a spread, the Astros failed to cover each time.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have won 57.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (19-14).
- Houston has gone 16-11 (winning 59.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Astros have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- Houston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 23 times this season for a 23-23-1 record against the over/under.
- The Astros have had a spread set for just two matchups this season, and failed to cover in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.