NOV. 8 ELECTION: What’s on Cameron Parish’s ballot?
Lake Charles, LA (KPLC) - A full slate of candidates is on the ballot for the Nov. 8 Open Congressional Primary Election.
The runoff election will be Dec. 10.
To see other area ballots, click HERE.
For more about what’s on your ballot, including voting locations, click, HERE.
- Beryl A. Billiot (no party), Kentwood
- Gary Chambers Jr. (D), Baton Rouge
- Devin Lance Graham (R), Gonzales
- Xan John (other), Lafayette
- John Kennedy (R), Baton Rouge
- W. Thomas La Fontaine Olson (no party), New Orleans
- Bradley McMorris (I), Livingston
- MV “Vinny” Mendoza (D), Ponchatoula
- Luke Mixon (D), Bunkie
- Salvador P. Rodriguez (D), Tangipahoa
- Aaron C. Sigler (Lib.)
- Syrita Steib (D), Metairie
- Thomas Wenn (other), Amite
U. S. Representative 3rd Congressional District
- Clay Higgins (R), Lafayette
- Holden Hoggatt (R), Lafayette
- Lessie Olivia Leblanc (D), Baton Rouge
- Tia LeBrun (D), Lafayette
- Guy McLendon (Lib.), Sulphur
- Layne Payne Jr. (R), Perry
- Jake Shaheen (R), Lake Charles
- Gloria R. Wiggins (I), Franklin
Judge, Court of Appeal 3rd Circuit, 2nd Dist., Elec. Sec. 2B
- Guy Bradberry (R)
- Clayton Davis (R)
PSC District 4
- Keith C. Bodin (no party)
- Mike Francis (R)
- Shalon Latour (R)
School Board District 1
- Marsha Trahan (no party)
School Board District 2
- Christina LaBove (no party)
School Board District 3
- Telesha Bertrand (R)
Member of School Board District 4
- Sheila Miller (R)
Member of School Board District 5
- Vickie Kiffe (R)
- Logan Manuel (R)
Member of School Board District 6
- Sharon Picou (R)
Member of School Board District 7
- Joseph Delcambre (R)
Member of School Board District 8
- Randall Faulk (R)
Constable Justice of the Peace Ward 6
- No qualifiers yet
PW Prop. No. 1 of 2 - 3.96 Mills In Lieu - PJ - 10 Yrs.
- Shall the Parish of Cameron, Louisiana (the “Parish”), be authorized to levy and collect a tax of three and ninety-six hundredths (3.96) mills on the dollar of assessed valuation on all property subject to taxation in the Parish (the “Tax”) in lieu of 2.64 and 1.32 mills previously approved in the Parish (with $1,764,570.18 estimated and reasonably expected to be collected from the levy of the Tax per annum) for a period of ten (10) years, commencing in 2024, for the purpose of economic development and operating and maintaining all Parish facilities in the Parish?
PW Prop. No. 2 of 2 - 6.61 Mills Renewal - PJ - 10 Yrs.
- Shall the Parish of Cameron, State of Louisiana (the “Parish”), be authorized to renew the levy of a tax of six and sixty-one hundredths (6.61) mills on the dollar of assessed valuation on all property subject to taxation in the Parish (the “Tax”) (an estimated $2,945,406.28 reasonably expected to be collected from the levy of the Tax per annum) for a period of ten (10) years, commencing in 2024, for the purpose of improving, maintaining, constructing and repairing roads and bridges in the Parish?
Copyright 2022 KPLC. All rights reserved.