Planned lane closures on I-10 through Sept. 23
Lake Charles, LA (KPLC) - The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development announced lane closures on I-10 between Exit 4 (US 90/LA 109) and the weigh station at certain times between Sept. 17 and Sept. 23.
The left lane on I-10 West will be closed at the following times:
· Thursday, Sept. 16, from 7 p.m. to Friday, Sept. 17, at 6 a.m.
· Friday, Sept. 17, from 8 p.m. to Saturday, Sept. 18, at 9 a.m.
· Saturday, Sept. 18, from 8 p.m. to Sunday, Sept. 19, at 12 p.m.
· Monday, Sept. 20, from 7 p.m. to Tuesday, Sept. 21, at 6 a.m.
· Tuesday, Sept. 21, from 7 p.m. to Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 6 a.m.
The right lane on I-10 East will be closed at the following time:
· Wednesday, Sept. 22, at 7 p.m. to Thursday, Sept. 23, at 6 a.m.
The lane closures will allow the contractor to set temporary barriers, according to DOTD. All work is weather permitting.
DOTD reminds motorists to drive with caution through the construction site and be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.
Copyright 2021 KPLC. All rights reserved.