LAKE CHARLES, La. (KPLC) - List of COVID-19 vaccination locations in Southwest Louisiana.
Updated Jan. 20, 2020.
You MUST make an appointment to receive a vaccination. Vaccines are being supplied to locations in limited supply.
For more information, click HERE.
Covid-19 vaccines are available only for:
· Persons ages 70 years or older in the community
· Outpatient clinic providers and clinic staff
· Urgent care clinic providers and staff
· Community care clinic providers and staff
· Behavioral health providers and staff
· Dialysis providers and patients
· Home health service providers and recipients
· Dental providers and staff
· Students, residents, faculty and staff of allied health schools (if not already receiving vaccine or in a plan to receive from their respective schools)
Allen Parish Hospital Medical Center, Kinder
Brookshire Brothers, DeRidder
Walgreens, 916 N. Pine Street, DeRidder
Albertson’s, Ryan Street
Albertson’s, Country Club
Boudreaux’s New Drug Store, Prien Lake Road
Brookshire Brothers, DeQuincy
Brookshire Brothers, Sulphur
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy, Kirkman Street
Kroger Pharmacy, Country Club
Walgreens, Gerstner Memorial
Walgreens, Ryan Street
Walgreens, Moss Bluff
South Cameron Hospital
JEFF DAVIS PARISH
Walmart Pharmacy, Jennings
Outpatient Medical Center Leesville