BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - The LSU football team looks like it will be in great shape at the offensive line position next season after yet another Tiger has announced plans to return in 2021.
The latest to make it known publicly that he will be back again is senior offensive tackle Austin Deculus. He made the announcement via social media on Monday, Jan. 11.
The 6-foot-6, 331-pounder from Mamou, La. has played in 49 games, starting 34 of those.
- LSU senior WR Jontre Kirklin returning for another season
- LSU OG Chasen Hines says he’s returning next season
- LSU junior OG Ed Ingram decides to return for another season
- 2 LSU defensive linemen announce their return for 2021
- LSU DE Glen Logan announces return in 2021
- LSU senior DE Andre Anthony returning for another season
Center Liam Shanahan and guards Ed Ingram and Chasen Hines have also announced they will be returning to play on the offensive line next season.
Click here to report a typo.